If you're looking for a new way to enjoy your Clout Coffee Bourbon, this is the drink for you. It has aromas of vanilla, caramel, and oak, as well as a sweet mouthfeel. In the bourbon cream, you can truly taste our small-batch whiskey; it has a more complex flavor profile.
Here are some suggestions for making a Bourbon Coffee cream that will help you power through your grind.
- 1.5 cups bourbon whiskey
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Clout Coffee Bourbon extract
- 3 T. Honey
- Combine all ingredients into blender and blend just until mixed, one to two minutes.
- Pour cream into clean, airtight container. Seal and refrigerate until cool.
- Enjoy over ice or as an addition to a hot or cold coffee for a creamy cocktail. This is also delicious in root beer or cola.
You can also prepare this recipe with non dairy ingredients such as coconut cream and non dairy sweetened condensed milk.
Please note: the cream should be used within a month of preparation
Yield: 2.5 CUPS