Indulge in a creamy, sweet coffee cocktail with a hint of Brazil. Clout's famous Brazilian Iced Coffee combines rich chocolate milk with cold-brewed clout coffee rum bourbon-barrel aged coffee for a sweet and spicy delight that will keep you cool. It's a must-try for any coffee enthusiast, but be warned: it's quite addicting.
Take our Clout Coffee Brazilian iced coffee recipe, which is excellent for sipping on the sidelines or keeping you going through a tough workout. Beat the heat with Clout Coffee's sweet and tasty help!
- 1oz. coconut rum
- 3 oz. dark rum
- 1/4 c. Rum Barrel Aged Clout Coffee, Espresso Roast, Cold Brewed
- 2.5 t. sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 t. Cinnamon
- 2 T. Finely Ground Rum Barrel Aged Clout Coffee, Espresso Roast
- Rum Barrel Aged Clout Coffee ice cubes
- Put 1 T. sweetened condensed milk on a small plate. On another small plate combine the cinnamon and finely ground espresso coffee.
- Dip a rocks glass rim into the sweetened condensed milk and then into the cinnamon mixture. Add Clout Coffee ice cubes and set aside.
- Combine coconut rum, dark rum and cold brew, and remaining 1.5 T sweetened condensed milk into a shaker filled with Clout Coffee ice cubes. Shake well.
- Divide cocktail between 2 glasses.
Yield: 2 Cocktails