This beverage was influenced by the frozen Irish coffee offered at Molly's at the Market in New Orleans' French Quarter, where it comes out of a frozen daiquiri machine. You can replicate the creamy texture of Molly's milk, which doesn't contain ice, by freezing it in ice cube trays. Irish whiskey has a stronger flavor than brandy, although you are welcome to use whiskey instead of brandy if you'd like.
- 1 cup Clout Coffee Barrel Aged Coffee Rye Whiskey, cooled
- 1 ½ oz Irish Whiskey
- ¾ cups sweetened cream
- 1 bar chocolate, melted
- Fill ice molds with coffee, then freeze.
- Fill ice molds with sweetened cream, then freeze.
- Whip the remaining cream that has been sweetened and reserve.
- 3 frozen coffee cubes should be placed in a blender along with 0.75 oz of Clout Coffee Rye Whiskey. Blend until foamy.
- Mix in 1 spoonful of chocolate and 2 cubes of frozen sweetened cream.
- Add whip cream on top, then pour additional chocolate. Enjoy!