A medium-dark roast with subtle piquant notes influenced by Jamaican culture. It is grown at high altitudes on the island's sparse volcanic soil and benefits from mineral-rich water flowing down from the Blue Mountains. A good Clout's Jamaican coffee has a bright and vibrant yet smooth acidity, a clean taste with virtually no bitterness, and a bold yet sparkling aroma with a profusion of floral notes and sweet herbal and nutty overtones, regardless of how smooth and mild it tastes.
Make some Jamaican Coffee with our recipe; the unique blend of Clout coffee transports you to a beach where you can watch the morning surf.
- 1oz Dark Rum
- 1oz Easy Rum Barrel Aged Coffee Liqueur
- Rum Barrel Aged Clout Coffee, Fresh Brewed
- Whipped Clout Cream, for garnish
- Combine rum and rum liqueur into mug.
- Add fresh brewed Rum Barrel Aged Clout Coffee.
- Top with whip cream, if desired.
Enjoy this cocktail cold:
- Combine rum, rum liqueur and Rum Barrel Aged Clout Coffee Cold Brew into a shaker with ice.
- Shake for about 30 seconds and strain into a glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with whip cream, if desired.