This coffee flavored milkshake is made with real bourbon barrel aged coffee and you can get enough of it during the hot summer months when you crave a caffeinated treat. This milkshake is thick, full of flavor, and only takes 5-10 minutes to make.
- ¼ cup Nitro cold brew coffee or ½ teaspoon Bourbon Barrel Aged Clout Coffee, Dark Roast, Ground
- ½ cup of milk (preferably full-fat milk)
- 4-5 big scoop or 1 ½ cups of Vanilla Ice cream
- ½ tablespoon cocoa powder or ½ tablespoon of chocolate syrup
- Pour Nitro cold brew coffee in the blender jar. (To make brewed coffee using Bourbon Barrel Aged Clout Coffee, mix ½ teaspoon coffee powder with ¼ cup hot water and stir until the powder dissolves. Cool the mixture before using in the next step.)
- Pour milk on it.
- Add Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Blend until it reaches a creamy texture. Serve in a glass and garnish with cocoa powder or chocolate syrup. Enjoy!
- When using strong or light barrel aged coffee, you can adjust the strength as desired.
- If you’re looking for a strong coffee flavor, substitute coffee ice cream for vanilla ice cream.
- You can add more flavor, aside from chocolate syrup, you can also use caramel, almond or hazelnut syrup to flavor your frozen coffee shake.
#NationalCoffeeMilkshakeDay #CoffeeMilkshakeDay #PowerYourGrind