July 01, 2022
Bourbon Coffee Milkshake
This coffee flavored milkshake is made with real bourbon barrel aged coffee and you can get enough of it during the hot summer months when you crave a caffeinated treat. This milkshake is thick, full of flavor, and only takes 5-10 minutes to make.
- ¼ cup Nitro cold brew coffee or ½ teaspoon Bourbon Barrel Aged Clout Coffee, Dark Roast, Ground
- ½ cup of milk (preferably full-fat milk)
- 4-5 big scoop or 1 ½ cups of Vanilla Ice cream
- ½ tablespoon cocoa powder or ½ tablespoon of chocolate syrup
- Pour Nitro cold brew coffee in the blender jar. (To make brewed coffee using Bourbon Barrel Aged Clout Coffee, mix ½ teaspoon coffee powder with ¼ cup hot water and stir until the powder dissolves. Cool the mixture before using in the next step.)
- Pour milk on it.
- Add Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Blend until it reaches a creamy texture. Serve in a glass and garnish with cocoa powder or chocolate syrup. Enjoy!
- When using strong or light barrel aged coffee, you can adjust the strength as desired.
- If you’re looking for a strong coffee flavor, substitute coffee ice cream for vanilla ice cream.
- You can add more flavor, aside from chocolate syrup, you can also use caramel, almond or hazelnut syrup to flavor your frozen coffee shake.
#NationalCoffeeMilkshakeDay #CoffeeMilkshakeDay #PowerYourGrind